The Professional Clothing Industry Association Worldwide brings together organisations, experts and individuals from across the clothing industry to create a platform through which they provide business opportunities, professional guidance and strategic support.
What we delivered.
About the project
We initially gave the website a rebrand in 2020. During 2022 we worked for several weeks with the PCIAW team under the guidance of the editor to develop the website from scratch, in order to clear the many obsolete plugins from the previous designer and improve useability.
This enabled PCIAW to design a website that not only promoted the organisation but empower the members to utilise all their membership online tools within 2 clicks from landing on the website.
- Redirected (after login) to a personalised members portal
- Create member specific areas of the website
- Ecommerce capability to sell tickets to events
- Membership applications that auto-generate company profiles
- Online blogging network
- Webinar streams
- Member only publications in the form of interactive flipbooks
- Publications section with quarterly flipbook magazines
We continue to support the website on a monthly basis adding new content and uploading publications as flipbooks or anything the team needs.
The PCIAW has an approved colour scheme we used through out the design. The editorial team features some exceptional publishers and artists who were able to produce artwork to feature on the website as well as photography.