PTESL is a UK supplier of gaseous fire suppression systems to protect data hubs and server rooms of some of the UK's largest FTSE 100 companies. The company originally had a small basic website, which no longer reflected the company’s growing services and capabilities.
What we delivered.
About the project
We spent some time with the company director at their facilities to learn about their services and expanded the sitemap to include them in the new website.
Through out the website, we added logos of some of their better-known clients, such as Lloyds Bank, Vodaphone and Gal to install both consumer confidence and highlight their capabilities.
On each service/product page we added:
- A “Call To Action” to drive enquiries titled “Have a burning question you need answering? Our sales team can be reached Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00”.
- A service/product brochure that could be downloaded by clicking on a button.
- Pictures of the products in their working environment.
- An accordion with titles of the individual maintenance option with the relevant information.
- The company’s accreditations.
We created a clean, simple design with hints of industry related red and white. Fully optimised for mobile, an upper bar features the company’s contact details and social media icons, whilst the footer features company house details, industry accreditations and client logos.